Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flickr # 2

Because I discussed the application Bookr in my googledocs mod, I figured I would practice what I preached and create something using it that I would use in the classroom.

Since I didn't have any pictures currently uploaded on Flickr, I decided to do a search on Bookr for pictures of modes of transportation (the theme of my book for my class, and what I am currently teaching my 8th graders). What I was really plesently surprised to find out was that an option was given to "recycle" a book and create your own book out of a previously made one. This made my job a whole lot easier and used great pictures. The only problem was I was unsure of how to add more pictures into the recycled book. I would probably use this as an example book for my students and have a day in the computerlab where all of my students would create their own "Verkehrsmittel" books.
My Bookr

Cars_of_Berlin_007
by JMV on flickr

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Robyn,
That recycling feature sounds great. I wonder if you can change the text or add pictures. If you try those things please let us know.