Monday, February 14, 2011

Mod 4: Post 2

When looking for a group that would be useful to me professionally, I came across EFL Classroom 2.0. This is a great site for me since I am currently learning how to teach English as a Second Language. At first I thought the site was going to be easy to navigate due to the home page, but quickly found out that it was a little overwhelming on the inside. I did like the surveys though that popped up such as "I ____ correct my students when they are speaking" and you can then select from how often and vote. I feel that there is really a plethora of information available on this site as far as forums to connect with other teachers and resources. This will definitely be a site that I will frequent often for support from experienced teachers as I make my way into the ESL field.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

It's definitely to know of a few useful Nings that you can refer to and contribute o now or in the future.